Translate

Saturday 27 June 2015

Pregnant Woman Claims She Was Raped By A Pig

Pregnant Woman Claims She Was Raped By A Pig
Pregnant Woman Claims She Was Raped By A Pig

Surprisingly, Angie Houston recently told Ellis County News that she is expecting a baby pig as her first child.
Houston alleges that one night she came home from a night of playing miniature golf and was pounced on and raped by a 400lb boar named Pete.


“People think I’m crazy and need mental help because of my story,” Houston said. “They ask how the pig would get my panties off to mount me.  I wasn’t wearing any panties is how! This pig been hot for me for years. Constantly sniffing at my genitals. He’s tried to rape me a hundred times. This is just the first time he successfully got inside me.”

Angie’s father Don Houston who supports her claims said.
“Angie knows she can’t have sex until she’s married and she promises she hasn’t.”

“Pete’s always been an ornery pig, so it’s not surprising he raped our daughter. After this incident, I butchered Pete out.  The bacon I made him into is helping feed Angela and her baby; after all, she’s eating for two now and needs a lot of extra meat.”
Angie reportedly has refused to see an obstetrician to check her and the baby’s health or get a sonogram to see what the potential “pig baby” might look like.

“I just want to wait and be surprised by what my baby looks like,” Angie said. “My hope is that that it’s not a mutant pig of some kind and it just comes out looking like a normal human baby, which I feel, will be the case.”

credit: http://www.naij.com

No comments:

Post a Comment