Translate

Monday 29 June 2015

I ONCE INSCRIBED MY SIGNATURE ON A LADY’S BREAST WHILE TRYING NOT TO TOUCH IT – ACTOR MUYIWA ADEMOLA

Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 1.26.16 AM  I once inscribed my signature on a lady's breast while trying not to touch it – Actor Muyiwa Ademola Screen Shot 2015 01 10 at 1
Popular actor, Muyiwa Ademola, is known in the industry as a ladies’ man. Female fans normally flock around the actor but in a chat with Saturday Beats, he said that he makes sure he keeps the relationship on platonic level.

He said, “When it comes to my female fans, I tread carefully. I make sure that I do not allow the handshakes to go beyond the elbow. If you study the industry properly, it is the opposite sex that appreciates a person’s work the most. I have been coping fine with them.”

Ademola however shared his experience the first time he travelled to Ireland. He said that he met a girl who insisted that he signed on her boobs. He said that when he was developing cold feet, a white man encouraged him to oblige the lady’s request.

“The first time I went to Ireland, a lady saw me and raised her shirt asking me to sign my autograph on her breast. I was really embarrassed. She was a Nigerian probably based in Ireland and when she saw me, she shouted my name and told me I must sign on her boobs.
 
When a white man saw her and asked who I was, she said I was a big movie star from Africa, comparing me with Denzel Washington. I had to sign on her breast because she told me that if I did not do so, she would not put down her shirt and it was very cold. I inscribed my signature on her breast while trying not to touch it,” he said.

credit: http://www.playgroundtv.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment