Translate

Monday 15 June 2015

Why I didn't want to join Buhari's election campaign train -Aisha Buhari

Nigeria's First Lady, Aisha Buhari has revealed she was convinced to join her husband's campaign train..Speaking Saturday night at the APC women dinner held at the presidential dinner,she said

“It was my personal decision not to come out for campaign because I needed to take care of the home front while my husband was in the field campaigning,” she said.“It was Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who talked me into it before I decided to join the train. I have never been in purdah since I got married to my husband.“My husband is a very gender sensitive man with many daughters. He even allowed me to go to school and to cut the long matter short, he is the pillar of my success.”

No comments:

Post a Comment