Translate

Friday 6 November 2015

I'm A Married Woman But Had Sex with My Boss in The Office

I work with a big company and made an irrational decision to sleep with my Oga in the office. He is years older but extremely sophisticated and the s*x with him was good. S*x with my husband is good too.



My Oga in the office is happily married, so what we had was a fling. But why was I attracted to another man when I love my husband? How will this mistake affect my marriage?

Below is the reply the married woman (name withheld to cover save her marriage) got:
To be faithful “till death do us part” is the right thing that every good wife must strive to achieve. You are tempted simply because you want to taste something new but it is very wrong.
Your fling is a stupid lapse of judgment that should not be heard of in a married woman. How will your husband feel if he gets to know about this? He could send you parking.
If your Oga or any other man approach you with such nonsense gesture again in future tell him you are married and a responsible wife. Let him go look for prostitute girls on the streets. You are not one!

No comments:

Post a Comment