Translate

Saturday 21 November 2015

PASUMA @ 48: I AM STILL IJOBA (GOVERNMENT) OF FUJI MUSIC

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma who recently turned 48 years old, has affirmed that he is still a Fuji act despite his recent affiliation with trending hip-hop artistes and hip-hop music.

In a recent interview on HipTV monitored by E24-7 MAGAZINE, the self-styled Ijoba (government) of Fuji music thanked God for sparing his life and allowing him to see another birthday, even as he promised to maintain the tradition of releasing a Fuji album every December. “Look, I am still a Fuji musician; the fact that I am hanging out in hip-hop circles and recording hip-hop songs does not mean I am no longer a Fuji artiste. You know I always release Fuji albums in December, so this year will not be different because my Fuji album will be released on the 10th of December, 2015. The video for the song “Action” featuring Olamide will also be released in December.”

The Fuji star signed off his interview by affirming his title and position in the world of music. “I am still the only Ijoba, (the government) of Fuji music; I will never leave Fuji

No comments:

Post a Comment