Translate

Tuesday 17 May 2016

ACTRESS, FUNKE ETTI NARRATES HOW SHE CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY FROM ISLAM

img_5389.jpg
In a recent chat with Ademola Olonilua, Nollywood actress Funke Etti who was once a Muslim narrated how she gave her life to Christ after Pastor E.A Adeboye made an altar call at the Redemption Camp on Lagos Ibadan Expressway.
See excerpts:

Interviewer: You come from an Islamic background; at what point in your life did you convert to Christianity?

Funke Etti: That was about 12 years ago. I was at the Redemption Camp and Daddy G.O asked those who wanted to give their lives to Christ to come out. So I stepped forward. My mother was a Christian while my father was a Muslim but they did not force me to pick a religion, I decided on my own.

When I was a Muslim, I enjoyed it and found it interesting. I prayed five times a day and fasted when I was supposed to. Now that I am a Christian, I follow the Christian way.

Source: Naijagists.com

No comments:

Post a Comment