Translate

Saturday 28 May 2016

EDEN HAZARD: “HERE’S WHAT I THINK OF JOSE MOURINHO BEING APPOINTED AS UNITED MANAGER

Eden Hazard
CHELSEA winger Eden Hazard has wished new Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho well.

Mourinho was yesterday confirmed as Louis van Gaal’s successor at Old Trafford on a three-year deal and Hazard is looking forward to facing his old boss.
Hazard said: “He’s a fantastic manager and, yeah, I wish him good luck for the next season.


“I can’t wait. I just want to play against Manchester United.”

Hazard struggled for form in the final months of Mourinho’s Chelsea reign.

The Blues were one point off the relegation zone when Mourinho was given the boot in December – just seven months after being crowned Premier League champions.

When asked whether Mourinho will have learnt from where it went wrong, Hazard said: “He’s a good manager, he has a lot of experience and he can do what he wants.”
Hazard showed a glimpse of his talent in the final weeks of the season and he feels in good nick ahead of Euro 2016.

The winger will captain Belgium at the tournament and speaking at a press conference, he said: “Everyone knows the season I’ve just had, I’m not going to repeat that I’ve had a bad season, it’s over.

“The last match in which I gave everything was against PSG in the Champions League (in March), after that I was injured.
“The injury broke up my season a little bit but also allowed me to come back at 100 per cent.

“Then I finished the season well with Chelsea. I’m arriving at the Euros at 100 per cent, at full strength – hopefully it will go well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment