Translate

Friday 8 July 2016

50-year old pastor impregnates 21-year old lady (photos)

Lekhula and pastor Kgware
21-year old Fundiswa Lekhula claimed revealed how a 50-year old pastor, Attie Kgware tricked her, impregnated her and dumped her after she told him she was expecting his baby. Lekhula and pastor Kgware Lekhula in an interview with Daily Sun, disclosed that the pastor had promised to marry her and buy her a new car, as he insisted on having unprotected sex with her by calling his sperm “Holy sperm”. She said: “He told me his sperm was holy and would bring positive results to my life.
I was a member of Your Choice Christian Ministries church and in January the pastor started telling me my boyfriend was bewitching me. I got confused and he took advantage of me because I trusted. him as a man of God. We started dating and he promised me a new car before, during and after we had sex. Now I am pregnant and he doesn’t want anything to do with me.” According to another pastor in the church, Vusi Masiya who is also a car salesman confirmed that, truly pastor Attie wanted to purchase a car for Lekhula. He said: “I asked him what was happening between him and the young woman and he did not answer me. I know that he is a married man and that makes me ashamed to be a pastor.”
Fundiswa Lekhula
Fundiswa Lekhula Also speaking with the pastor’s wife, Bogolo Agware (47-year old) she disclosed that Lekhula was just the church’s secretary adding that, her husband had never been in a relationship the young lady. She said: “If she is pregnant, why does she go to the media? She should contact her uncles and they must write a letter to the elders. She is angry that I did not sell my bakkie. I have never slept with her.” Lekhula’s mother (40-year old), also disclosed that the pastor came to her saying his marriage has gone sour and he wanted to marry her daughter. See more Whatsapp conversations below:
lekhula3
lekhula4


culled: https://www.naij.com

No comments:

Post a Comment