Translate

Friday 8 July 2016

Yoruba Actor, Ibrahim Chatta Openly Condemns Movie Awards In Nigeria; Rejects City People Award

Yoruba Actor, Ibrahim Chatta Openly Condemns Movie Awards In Nigeria; Rejects City People Award
Indigenous Actor and movie director,  Ibrahim Abiodun Chatta has come out to tell the public that he has no interest in awards. According to him, film awards in Nigeria are not credible enough.

Ibrahim, who has been nominated for Best Actor category at the forth coming City People Entertainment Awards, further stated that nobody should vote for him and as he won’t allow anyone rubbish his God’s given talent.

On instagram, the Actor wrote, ‘Hello fellas, my name is Ibrahim Abiodun Chatta. I’d like to appeal to my friends, fans and folks not to vote for me on d city people’s best actor of d year nomination. PLS DO NOT VOTE FOR ME , as I am not interested and I believe most of d film awards in Nigeria are not credible enough. So I won’t allow anybody or organization rubbish my GOD given talents. Ire ooo’

No comments:

Post a Comment