Translate

Monday 17 August 2015

A tearful Kris Jenner confronts ex Caitlyn Jenner -I was just a distraction to you

A tearful Kris Jenner confronted her ex-husband on I am Cait over what she has said about her in the Vanity Fair feature .Kris tells her in a video posted on E:
 'You're sensitive and amazing to all these new people in your life, you're just not so sensitive and amazing to the family that you left behind.'
Caitlyn responds

 'I try to do everything I can to be nice, reach out. You have to see it from my perspective, be an ally when it comes to dealing with the kids.'
Kris who was in  tears  said ..

 'When you feel like you gave your whole life to somebody and the sum of it all was you were a distraction…'
But her angry ex-husband shuts her down, saying:
 'Dont go there, this is not the issue. I was defending myself. It was a distraction from the sense of who I was, that doesn't mean I didn't love you or the kids.'

No comments:

Post a Comment