Translate

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Meet Muslim Man Who Changed Into Woman, Turns Glamour Model | Photos

images (1)
When 24-year-old Adesh now Amelia Maltepe was born as a male, little did her parent know he was going to shun the strict Muslim family injunctions and change to a woman.

The  glamour model who grew up like every normal Muslim child in Bangladesh spent £8,000 on chest implants in 2012 to give her a 34D chest. Although she has not done the full gender
reassignment surgery, Amelia’s highest hopes in life is winning the coveted Miss World title, not minding she was born a male.

image
The business accounting student co-habits with her 28-year-old personal trainer boyfriend, Charles Dubuc. Talking about how he met her transgender girlfriend and how he feels knowing she was born a male, Charles Dubuc said: ‘I didn’t realise Amelia was transgender initially but when she told me I wasn’t put off. ‘It was more difficult in the beginning when she was still in the early stages of transitioning and wore a wig.
‘However, now it’s not an issue for us, I love the person she is. I tell people we’re a special couple and that my girlfriend used to be a guy. ‘I have introduced her to my family and they are very happy for us. It’s great she is coming out as being transgender and pursuing a modelling career. She’s an inspiration to others.’
Talking about how she felt she was trapped in the wrong body as a male, Amelia said:
‘I always knew I felt differently from other boys, but in Bangladesh people don’t talk about these kind of things. When I was back home I always tried my mum’s clothes on and put her make-up on when she was out. ‘I always liked it but I never had the courage to be out because my parents are very religious so I thought they would never ever accept it.
‘I was bullied at school for being feminine – I cried many nights wishing I could be different. ‘When they saw me for the first time with breasts it must have been very hard for them to understand. But they are my family and they love me no matter what.’
See more photos below:
media_138988423481463700
article-2535739-1A7DA89500000578-789_634x894
Charles-Dubuc-boyfrend-amelii

No comments:

Post a Comment