Translate

Monday 17 August 2015

OMG! Pastor Advices Ghanian Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (PHOTOS)

Ghanaian actress, Vivian Okyere, popularly known as Tundra, says that her pastor advised her to use her buttocks to lead people to Christ. The actress made this known during an interview with NEWS-ON where she insisted that her big behind is actually natural but makes her feel guilty sometimes.
See more photos + more of this interesting story below...


According to Vivian:
Sometimes I feel guilty about my butts and the way men lust after them. I was once walking by the New Town road in Accra and one guy driving a vehicle looked at me till he almost caused an accident.
I felt bad about it. My pastor told me I can attract men with my butts and preach to them about God to accept Christ in their lives.

culled: http://www.kevindjakporblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment