Translate

Wednesday 26 August 2015

“YES, I HAVE FOUND LOVE AGAIN” – BABA SUWE

baba-suwe1
Veteran comic Yoruba actor, Baba Suwe who lost his wife six years ago is a happy man again.  In a recent exclusive interview, Baba Suwe talked about how he had been coping since the demise of his wife Omoladun Omidina.

In his words: “Everything is in the hands of God. Not that I don’t have a woman I am looking at but I don’t have a wife at the moment. Also, it’s God that has been with me, he has been so wonderful and I am coping fine”.


When asked about how he manages to cope without any woman in his life, Baba Suwe said: “That’s nobody’s business and my private life. I have told you, I have a woman I am looking at but I am yet to remarry. When it is the appropriate time to do that, I will inform you.”

The comic actor just concluded shooting on his new movie Alfa Nla which features Opebe, Elesho, Mr. Lattin, Rammy Shitta Bey and Wale Okunnu Akorede, among others.

culled: http://www.playgroundtv.net

No comments:

Post a Comment