Translate

Monday 17 August 2015

“My husband Kollington Ayinla@62 is still very good in bed” – His young wife

“My husband Kollington Ayinla@62 is still very good in bed” – His young wife
One of the wives of fuji Maestro Alhaji Kollington Ayinla aka Kebe ‘n’ Kwara, has said her husband even at 62 has not slowed sexually. The young wife in a recent chat with a journalist when asked to join in an interview with her husband said,“Please leave me alone for now, Alhaji has just reduced me to near nothing in bed.
This man can kill in bed. I don’t want to talk about it”.In a recent interview Kollington Ayinla said, “I like women. No man can say he does not like women, not to talk of a musician. Up until now, women still chase me. I am a man. I am still a man; therefore I am capable of still falling in love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment