Translate

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Seyi Law Exalts Ay Comedian, Says Thank You For Teaching Me Comedy

Not many people will be willing to do this, especially when people have started comparing them with their ‘boss’, but grateful Seyi Law, took to his instagram page, not caring who would read it or what people will say to thank Ayo Makun for the great impact he contributed to who he is today. Quite touching words, read it after the cut. So afterall, Ay isn’t bad like most of you usually say, especially when it comes to a post on his wife. Mabel this, Mabel that, lol, the woman go don hear am tire sef. 
Show me a man's success,

And I will point out the man who showed him the way.
It is great, we talk about a successful SEYILAW FAST AND FUNNY,
But I think it will be sweeter to talk about the man who taught me.
I was young and clueless, but ambitious.
This kind hearted man, accepted me as a brother and taught me.
He taught me to grow beyond talent,
Invest in human and build a brand.
I have failed several times, but his spirit of persistence was a huge motivation for me.
He saw me grow to be a man,
And he was there not as a guest for my wedding, but my MC.
I know, don't be jealous please,
Yes, he truly was my MC.
His energy, time and lessons were evidence on Sunday 9th August, 2015
When we pulled off a great show by God's grace.
Thanks for being there always bros.
You are a mentor, a brother and above all, a real father.
I celebrate you now and always.
God's blessings on You and your Household.
SEYILAW.

No comments:

Post a Comment