Translate

Monday 17 August 2015

My only interest now is making money and Not Marriage – Nollywood actress, Faithia Williams

Screen Shot 2015-08-17 at 5.46.44 AM
 Top Yoruba actress and ex-wife of Saidi Balogun, Fathia Williams Balogun has said that she has no intention of getting married again.
According to the mother of two, all that is on her mind at the moment is making good money and taking care of her kids.

Speaking to newsmen recently, Fathia said, “I won’t re-marry. That’s not even something I am thinking about. My only interest now is making money and taking care of my children. I want to concentrate on work. I want to make movies. I want to be like Kunle Afolayan and of course continue acting.

Acting is what I will do for the rest of my life. I want to be like Joke Silva and Bukky Ajayi and even surpass them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment