Translate

Saturday 5 December 2015

I met my dad for the first time at seven – Cynthia Morgan

Dancehall artist,Cynthia Morgan has revealed she laid eyes on her father for the first time at the age of seven.She also said growing up in a single home strengthened her resolved to succeed.She told Saturday Beats

“The first time I met my father was when I was seven years old and I know what it feels like. There is the psychological effect that comes with growing up without your parents together as a kid. It is only few people like me that came out normal and I became determined to be successful in life so as to make my mother proud. Some people use that as an escape to be wayward and turn out to be a single parent just like their mothers who gave birth to them. They forget that no woman wishes to be a single parent if they really knew what they were going into. Everyone wants the best for their kids and having a father is one of those things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment