Translate

Friday 11 December 2015

Wife of ex-Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi is dead

Stephen Keshi and his late wife, Kate
Stephen Keshi and his late wife, Kate

Kate, the wife of former Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi is dead.
Keshi who is currently in the USA said his late wife has been ill. “She was ill for a while now and I’m still in shock of this great loss,” Keshi told Completesportsnigeria.com.
“She is more like a sister to me and was the rock behind me and everything I do. My love for her was at first sight,” he said.

He however revealed that the burial arrangements will be made public in the coming weeks.
Reacting the news, former Super Eagles team coordinator, Emmanuel Attah said: “A very sad day for me. Received early this morning the news of the death in far away USA, of the woman I fondly call my mummy. The wife of the coach I so love and worked with in the Super Eagles, the big Boss Stephen Keshi, Simply unbelievable, its like a dream.
“But who are we mortals to question God’s will, for he alone lives forever. Rest in Peace mummy. My big Boss, its a big loss to we all, be consoled and take heart. She was so passionate about the National Team and always praying for us to succeed,” he wrote Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment