Translate

Friday 18 December 2015

Mum Who Had Sex With 14-Year-Old Boy Then Posed For Photos Cleared Of Abusing Him

A mum who had sex with a 14-year-old boy against a bath then posed for naked pictures has been cleared of abusing him. Amanda Lockhart, 46, sobbed and said 'thank you' to jurors at the Old Bailey as she was found not guilty of engaging a child in sexual activity today.


The teenager the court Lockhart, who is 5ft tall, might "beat him up" if he refused.
Lockhart admitted having sex with him in a bathroom, but said she had jumped on him after showing her a passport which suggested he was 17. Continue...
The jury of eight men and four women rejected the boy's account after deliberating for nearly six hours.
During the trial, the boy claimed Lockhart made him touch her legs while they were alone together in a car in December 2013.
Then on January 20 last year, he claimed Lockhart got him on his own and molested him.
The boy told the court: "I was scared of her. I didn't know what she was going to do to me."
It was also claimed Lockhart had cornered the boy on January 22 when he was alone in a bedroom and gave him oral sex.
The next day, on January 23 last year, Lockhart had sex with the boy in a bathroom.
She told the court she was in a kitchen when he came in and started kissing her.
Lockhart said when she told him to stop and that he was "just a boy" he went upstairs and got his passport.
"The date of birth looked like June 1996. I thought he was 17," she told jurors.
"He grabbed me. He started shoving his hands down my top. With one hand he already taken my bra off.
"He started squeezing me so hard I yelped."
Lockhart claimed the boy said "Please, please come to the bathroom" and led her upstairs.
She continued: "He pulled my top off and started telling me to get undressed. He took off all his clothes."
Lockhart said when they were naked in the bathroom he took three pictures of her.
"If he was underage and I knew that, it was hardly likely I was going to give him photos. It would be a bit mental," she said.
She said they had sex with her leaning up against the bath.
"He started doing it with me and that was it. I never threatened him. I was always really nice to him," she said tearfully on the witness stand.

Lockhart, of Croydon, South London, was cleared of five charges of engaging in sexual activity in a child.

Source: http://www.kevindjakporblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment