Translate

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Khloe Kardashian slams haters,reveals why she photoshops her photos

Khloe Kardashian came under fire for posting this photo earlier this year.She has now explained the reason why she decided to Photoshop it.
Taking to her website, she revealed that she was involved in a car accident when she was 16 which left her needing reconstructive surgery.

"Whenever I post a picture of my legs on Instagram, everyone comments on how f**ked up my knees look," she wrote. "It's because I've had reconstructive surgery, you a**holes!”“My right leg is an inch and a half thinner than my left because my muscles deteriorated and never recovered,”

“It’s funny because everyone made a big stink about this Instagram photo because I Photoshopped it. Yes, I did Photoshop it, but I was trying to make my thinner leg look bigger to match my other leg!!! All I want are big, thick thighs and I hate how skinny my legs are.”
unretouched

While describing the accident, she added:
 "I was was wearing my seatbelt but the strap was under my armpit. I was in a small Mercedes and it compacted in the wreck. My head and upper body went through the windshield and my legs were stuck under the steering wheel...
"I had knee surgery the day of my accident and a couple more after that. Lord, help me! So next time you see me in a knee brace, you know why! (sic)"
Retouched

No comments:

Post a Comment