Translate

Saturday 11 June 2016

Beautiful Lady with Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me

Once a lady is above 30 and not married, just know it is time to calm down and think straight. Most men in their 30s hardly want to marry ladies in their 30s and most men in their 40s are already married.


But some can still be lucky.  A lady who is fed up with the reality of her love life, has gone public with her plight. She shared her story about how men no longer consider her. Read her story:
I’m a single woman in my 30’s and my problem is that I cannot find a man and I honestly have no idea why. I’m very attractive and all my friends say I’m a nice person. On social media, some guys gasp at my curvy shape and take time to ask how I can look so fine, but no one ever approaches me in real life.
I’m aware that you can meet a man at any time, not just when you’re out socially, so I never step out of the house looking anything less than perfect. I keep to my figure, dress nicely, well-groomed and, because I was aware I was being too choosy, I’ve tried hard to give men I don’t even fancy a chance.
But now men just don’t seem to find me attractive at all. I don’t get chatted up though I make sure that I look friendly and approachable when I’m out. I’m at my wits’ end and honestly don’t know what else to do.
- What do you guys think a woman in her 30s who's not into runs can do to get a real man to marry?

No comments:

Post a Comment