Translate

Wednesday 22 June 2016

My Husband Loves My Legs B'cos I Don’t Have a ‘Toothpick’ Leg Like Toyin Aimakhu: Actress Kemi Afolabi Gushes

Nollywood star actress, Kemi Afolabi just indirectly takes a jab at her colleague, Toyin Aimakhu, in her recent interview with the Punch Newspaper. The pretty mother-of-one was asked which part of her body her husband admire the most, and here is her reply:

"He is in love with my legs because I don’t have a ‘toothpick’ leg, I have nice, thick, fresh legs and he loves them. He always tells me that. It is the reason I wear bum shorts at home."

Ouch! She can actually go straight to the point without the mention of ‘toothpick’ leg. And we all know Toyin Aimakhu is the only ‘toothpick’ leg we have in Nollywood, at least for now. We also have "Curve One and Two" I'm sure you don't expect me to mention names. Ha-ha! Continue...
On if she had the opportunity to enhance her body: I can’t alter any part of my body.  I am very beautiful and I love my body the way it is. I appreciate the way I look because even my husband checks me out every second and people always admire me whenever I step out. I am beautiful the way I am. I appreciate God for creating me in his own image.

No comments:

Post a Comment