Translate

Thursday 23 June 2016

Linda Ikeji in N75m Tax Trouble? Denies Her 'Banana' Mansion?

When I resigned from my job in SPDC Abuja and relocated to Lagos to start my business, the first thing I did was to go visit the tax office and set some necessary records straight. I started paying my tax and I now have my tax card. Why? Because I don't like wahala, especially government troubles.


According to a report I saw on Y-Naija, popular blogger Linda Ikeji is said to be having a rough time with the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), who said she has not been paying tax and that all efforts to get her to pay her tax, has failed as she has been dodging.

I don't want to believe the story completely but the owners of Y-Naija are close to Linda so I wonder if they would have any reason to write a malicious story against her. They said Linda even denied that, she is not the owner of her Banana Island mansion that is said to be worth over N500m.

The claim is that FIRS has now slammed a N75million tax fee on Linda and could even drag her to court.

No comments:

Post a Comment