Translate

Tuesday 7 June 2016

BIDEMI KOSOKO WEEPS AS MOTHER DID NOT LIVE TO FULFIL HER MARRIAGE PROMISES

news
Nollywood actress and daughter to veteran actor, Jide Kosoko, Bidemi Kosoko, is currently weeping on the sudden death of her mother after she has promised her lots of things on her wedding which according to her has been a topic lately.


Bidemi stated that before her mother passed on, she had asked her to get her things from her Dubai trip which she did but was yet to deliver them to as she had planned to bring them to her this week before the shocking news.

Short of words, Bidemi begged her creator to forgive her sins and grant her eternal rest.

According to her, “Still can't believe you are gone, you ask me to get you somethings from Dubai which I did, you ask me just last week that when am I coming to drop them for you and I said this week I’ll come over. Now you are gone just like that, you didn’t even wait to collect them. I’ll miss you so much, our fight, our gist, your prayers, you praising me all the time, your advice. Your even talk about all the things you will do on my wedding day you have been on my neck with this marriage issue you did not wait for that day to come and you left. Rest on "Omo odudu kudu". God please save her soul and forgive her of her sins (amen).”

No comments:

Post a Comment