Translate

Friday 3 June 2016

“Davido Is Too Small To Me.” -Dele Momodu Reacts To Being Called A Boy

image
The brewing beef between Ovation Magazine boss, Dele Momodu and HKN act, Davido got interesting with Davido still throwing shades at Dele Momodu in featured songs and on Twitter.


“My humble father, Osinachi, my lovely daughter, Osinachi, my baby mama Osinachi, Dele Momudu Osinachi, no be by force to go Dubai, abi na wetin cause the fight, and I just dey my own dey laugh, cause God dey my side,” he sang in Osinachi remix.
image
The social media bashing that went on between the Dele Momodu and Davido was because of Davido’s most prized treasure and daughter , Imade. It extended to the family being denied of traveling with the child as Dele Momodu came to the rescue of his cousin , Sophia Momodu.

In a recent interview,  Dele Momodu addressed Davido‘s comment on social media from last week in an interview with Joy TV Ghana.

A fan tweeted at him saying;

“@DeleMomodu deep down I know you still want to go to Dubai. Tell Uncle @iam_Davido you’re sorryy”.

Davido then replied the tweet saying, “Nah my Boy”.

Here’s is an excerpt from Dele Momodu’s reaction below;

“I have never responded to any of Davido’s comments, this is the first time I would do that. After ‘Osinachi remix’ video, I called his father… Success is a very tough thing to manage, and your fans can mislead you sometimes. I know that what he is doing is what most artists do all over the world, to sell their record. so you have to create controversy. I don’t think David I’ll see me face-to-face and say I’m his boy. I’m his father.

Even the video… That’s what is selling his record, and I’m very comfortable with it. while will i fight my own child? I can’t fight him. Now, we’re connected together for life through that baby. I can never fight David. He is too small to me.

He didn’t call me a thief , he called me a boy. Why should I react to something that’s not true, do I look like anybody’s boy? That would mean I’m childish”

No comments:

Post a Comment