Translate

Wednesday 1 June 2016

KIM KARDASHIAN LOOKS INCREDIBLE AS SHE SHARES A CUTE SNAPCHAT WITH NORTH

Kim Kardashian
THE REALITY STAR STEPS OUT INTO MALIBU FOR LUNCH LOOKING BETTER AFTER SHEDDING THE EXTRA POUNDS PUT ON FROM HAVING HER SON SAINT

KIM KARDASHIAN REALLY IS A YUMMY MUMMY AS SHE FLASHES HER THIGHS IN A SHORT LACE-UP SKIRT.


The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has been celebrating as she is back to her pre-baby weight of 135lbs, just six months after having son Saint.

The happy star, 35, also took to Snapchat to share a cute video of her and North.
Kim Kardashian
KIM Kardashian wore a racy short skirt with lace up ties on it to show off her toned legs Xposure

Kanye West was in a good mood after lunch at Nobu with wife Kim Kardashian and daughter North West. The rapper is seen posing on a friend’s red Ferrari for the cameras and showing off his shirt which is in loving memory of Ronda West and Robert Kardashian.

The reality star was out enjoying a lunch date with husband, Kanye West Xposure

The cute video comes as Kim went out to lunch at Nobu in Malibu with her husband Kanye West.

The star looked stylish as she stepped out, teaming the lace-up camel coloured skirt with a white top that pulled in to show off her slim waist.

She completed the outfit with matching thigh high suede boots

She had her long hair tied up in a top knot and wore black shades to shield her eyes from the Californian sun.

The beauty’s choice of outfit proved that all of Kim’s hard work in getting the baby weight off is paying off.

Kim recently revealed how she looks so good since having her second baby.

She used flashback photos of herself after having daughter North over two years ago to help her slim down.

The reality star said: “I was pretty proud of myself.

“I had gotten into really good shape, I had lost some weight, I think I lost all my weight at this point.

“I was in Thailand, in my hotel room, and North was sleeping in the bed, and it was night time and I couldn’t fall asleep, so I just wanted to take some pictures, some selfies, to remember how I felt when I felt just like, ‘Okay I did it, I accomplished it.

“I am in really good shape and I did it, I lost all that weight.’”
Kim Kardashian

Only a few days ago she caused a stir as she stepped out wearing racy lace-up boots for a lunch date with Scott Disick.

KIM Kardashian turned heads with the flesh-flashing thigh thigh shoes and matching top as they dined out Katsuya in Hollywood.

Her suede boots were laced all the way from her toes to her thighs and featured a sleek stiletto heel.

She showed some of her bra through her sheer lace up top and completed the look with a black choker and gold chain.
kim_2866220a
kim-main_2866257a
kim2_2866238a
kim3_2866253a

Thesun

No comments:

Post a Comment