Translate

Sunday 5 June 2016

My Wife Is Not Pregnant But I Won't Sleep With Another Lady - Sammie Okposo

\
When he was not ready for marriage, a lady he slept with several years ago in Lagos got pregnant and it sort of landed him in a scandal. But now that he's married, 6 six later, his wife is yet to conceive.

Popular gospel singer Sammie Okposo's marriage will be six years on July 1. Speaking with Sunday Scoop, he said he is not bothered by the fact that he is yet to have a child with his wife, Ozioma Okposo who is the younger sister of Kene Mkparu, the CEO of FilmHouse and FilmOne.


Sammie has survived almost everything a gospel musician should not go through.
He has faced multiple scandals, church suspension and vicious kinds of rumours about his antecedents. But now he said he has learnt his lessons and he's no longer in a hurry in life:
‘‘I am happily married. I am happy I did not get married before I married my wife. I married my best friend. She is a good woman, she is a supporter. She loves me..."

Posted by Olu Famous at 12:00 PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment